Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

H1N1 hit Malaysia badly

Well,well,well......As we all know H1N1 issue is not new but the virus is still new to the world. Until now there is no way to prevent it from happen. As a mommy, I do worry about this especially when my baby's age is below 5 years old. When I go out, I can see people wearing mask going everywhere. What should we do? I just pray this virus go away asap.

I went to company training for three days at Malacca last weekend and as report in news, all hospitals and clinics in Malacca was closed because of too many patients infected with flu inside. It was so bad.. I bring Aniq to that training, but he just stay in the hotel's room at all time under his daddy supervision.

Now, we are at home. Hopefully there's no one in our family members got fever within these 7 days.

Dear God, save us from this virus and pls quickly let them go away!Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment