Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Having a nice day at One Utama

Almost every weekend Faizal on duty at work, so this lovely weekend we take this opportunity
to spend time together and went out for shopping! Yes, shopping for Aniq! Well, Raya is almost here, so, we prepare all Aniq's new clothes.

Since now every body got crazy with the Mega Sale, we just took this opportunity to also enjoy the 'craziness'. :)

While we search for his clothes, I am a bit confuse to find his size. Raya is about another 2 months time and supposedly by Raya Aniq is already 4 months +. I don't think Aniq can fit that size if I bought him a 3-6 months size. End up we just take 0-3 months. Hope he can fit it by that big event! Our first event celebrating together because last year he is still in my tummy. ;)






































Well, when we first reached OU, Aniq was crying and do not want anyone to hold him, but when we put him in his stroller, he was fine. When we bring him here and there, he seems so happy. ;) Until he fall asleep in his stroller on his own (with one condition; cannot stop push the stroller until he sleep :) ).

By the way, we enjoy that great weekend, spending time together especially when we can bring Aniq together! :) Yea, most of time, we just went out together because Aniq will cry when we bring him out. I think he prefer to stay at home as he can sleep well!

Oh ya! I just forgot to share, while I do shopping and Faizal taking care of Aniq in front of the store, Faizal heard someone whispered to his wife, 'don't this baby looks too small?' Well, that is the first time we heard someone comment about Aniq. More to come, we know. So, we have to start to learn how to adapt with that. Most of all, have to teach Aniq not to be offended with such thing. Hopefully, he did well. Most important thing, we always proud with our baby, Aniq!









2 comments:

  1. Frist of all Aniq is such a handsome little boy! My son, Nathan, always enjoyed some movement to put him to sleep too. Sometimes being in a wide open space can be scary to a newborn because they were so confined in the womb. It just take time. Maybe drape a blanket over the stroller may help. Also, I can't beleive at 3 months someone already thinks the baby is small. Nathan for his first year was the same length as an average sized baby, his weight was less. I don't think people realized anything. By 9-10 months, he was still in his infant carrier and some may have wonder, in fact I know people talked about it, that something was different. Most babies move on to a bigger seat by this age. Those people wanted to know but were too uncomfortable to ask. So, you'll get the looks and the whispers. To this day (nate's 19 months), I have never had anyone ask me about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I just back from 3 days training and away from internet connection. Thanks for the advice, maybe I can try bring his blanket while we are outside so he can sleep well in his stroller. I did that at home and its work!
    Maybe by the time he can already walk, I will have more whispers like what you been through.
    Even now, I am not comfortable when all the 'makcik-makcik' (women age between 40-50) come to us not to give support but just want to say bad things about our baby. Well, it happen only in a certain community. I guess they are not really well educated and will simply judge things without knowing well about what we are facing actually. I just pray God will give me strenght to face that situation and no more seeing those kind of people in our (me and baby)life. ;)

    ReplyDelete