Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eid ul-Fitr in another 2 days!!

Yeay!!!After almost a month we have been fasting, now the day is coming. Eid ul-Fitr will be celebrated in 2 more days. Everything done including Aniq's things and home decoration too. :) This year, first day of Eid ul-Fitr we will be at Kuala Lumpur, at my hubby's side and that night we will heading back to Terengganu! I just can't wait to taste all the foods at my very hometown, Terengganu. ;)

Well, this year, would be different. For 25 years, on the first day of Eid, I will be at my hometown, celebrated with my very own family. But yet, this year we will celebrate at Kuala Lumpur on the first day of Eid and I just can't imagine how the feeling will be. It is a new experience for me and it will be more interesting with Aniq together with us! Yea, last year he still in my tummy.. ;)

So, taking this opportunity, I would like to wish all of you who reading and following our blog, 'Salam Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin' (Happy Eid ul-Fitr and sorry for things that hurt if any).

You are most welcome to our house and happy collecting 'Duit Raya!' (During this festive, working adults normally give money to kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment