Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fisiotheraphy at HUKM

This is the first appointment of fisio for Aniq. Well, now he is 5 months old but still cannot stand his head by himself. His neck still soft and it is quite difficult when a lot of relatives and friends want to carry him. They expect he just like other normal babies, but when I said his neck is still soft, they just confused, why at 5 months old, his neck still soft?Then they keep on asking why..Its quite tough to explain because they do not know the head and tail of the story. End up, I need to explain one by one. OMG, how can I give them a brief answer for this?













2 comments:

  1. I guess that's good that Aniq is getting some physical therapy. I hope it helps him. I'm sorry to hear that people are giving you a hard time about Aniq condition. Maybe a simple explaination of his head being bigger and his muscles being weak he needs some exercises to help make them strong. Some babies just need a little extra care than others. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Laura! Thanks God, at least I have a good support from my side and they really treat Aniq like other babies. But sometime, handling other people's impressions is much more difficult than having this special baby..

    ReplyDelete