Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A.N.I.Q R.A.Z.I.N

There must be a story behind each name. Just to share the meaning of Aniq Razin and why we choose this name.

Actually, I already think of this name few years back. Even that time I am still not yet married. When my sister was expecting, she didn't know whether the baby is girl or boy and ask me to find few names for her baby. I choose 2 names, one for baby girl and one for baby boy. When the baby is born, it is she, so, the girl name being choosen. Even though my sister's baby is now 6 years old, the baby boy's name still there and not being taken by anyone. When I was expecting, I told my hubby, Faizal about that name and he really love the name because of the meaning. Even we search so many names, still for us Aniq Razin is the best.

In Arabic, Aniq means elegant and Razin means someone who has kind hearted. That is what we wish our son would be. Someone who is always elegant to us and kind hearted to everyone so he will be loved the way he is.

4 comments:

  1. I think Razin means Intelligent. My name is also Razin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Razin means Intelligent. My name is also Razin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Razin means Intelligent. My name is also Razin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Razin means Intelligent. My name is also Razin.

    ReplyDelete