Age

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

What a Week...

Phew...what a hectic week.Meeting, training, pending things and not to forget our lovely son Aniq..He now can smile and laughing with a long voice..It really make us laugh every single minutes..Haha...

Actually, I do enjoy reading others's blogs, well you may see the blog that we are following, but yet when it comes to share our story, I was blur. A lot of things I wanna write here, but sometime I really do not know where to start. It doesnt sound interesting anyway..Or maybe I am not a good writer or even a storyteller...hahaha...

You know, when Im browsing internet, searching and reading those blogs, who did shared about the same experience like us, I just realize that we are not the only parents who has this 'special' baby. But then, I dont see any in our community yet, especially Malaysia. Is good to see parents with this LP baby and at least we could exchange our experience. Im envy with those POLP community in US who did gathering, sharing and meeting each other for the update. They really supporting each other, but here.. Well, just like we are alone.. :(

During Aniq's appointment last month, the nurse shared with us about one family who has twin babies and one of the baby was diagnosed with Achondroplasia. But, the story just end there and I dont even know who are they. Maybe I need to search them so that this community will start with us..Nice ha? Or maybe I need to serch this community and join them..

How I wish that will be come true...At least Aniq will has friends who have about the same height with him..Is not that he cannot make a friend with others, but at least he could learn other stories that will inspire and motivate him.~

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Dina, so touched to read about Aniq. He is such a cute little boy & looks so matured for his age. I pray Aniq all the best that the future can offer him & I pray u have the strongest heart to go thru all the hospital visit. Bile agaknye dapat jumpe baby Aniq ni ek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kak Iffah..We also wish we would be the strongest and better parents ever.. bole nak jupe, maybe raya? :)

    ReplyDelete